Friday, October 21, 2011

Love & Dreams



             Imagination permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. And here is my story, published in one of United States newspaper online literature competition that won me US$1000.


_________________OOO______________________

Chapter One: 

           Life is an act of pure imagination, attesting in all men a creative power, which if it were available in waking, would make every man a Voltaire or Plato. 

           Once upon a time, there lived a community far away north of border-less ocean , who was emphatically proud of their knowledge and tried to outperform each other with their spirited question and answer session.

          One day, I arrived at their beautiful island in the sun, and spoke to one of the people there to ask for direction, "Do you know where can I find a person who can provide love in my life?"

         And then, he told me, "Did you realized  that it was a custom in our Island of Serenade that we asked  the question first before you do?"

         Patiently I asked him to proceed with their habitual action.

        "Tell us something about love that we do not know." he said in a temperamental voice, as the crowd began to assembled at the beach.

         With shivering voice, I said to him:

Love are today's answer to tomorrow's question. With the direction of love, one can solved the puzzle without any hesitant, for they will know love will lead you softly to the right path.

And when your love escaped to the dreamland, pay attention to your love in dreams, for God's angels often spoke directly to your hearts turning your nightmare into beautiful reality. 

But never let the love in our dreams disturb us because it refuse to pander our wild imagination to beautiful reality. Instead, look closer to the love and create a beautiful dreams, for in the dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own to be with our love one.

Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction, but if you love someone one day, you must have a lust, and let this be your desires: 

1. Love her like how you loves your life, for she is the other half of your skies.

2. Love her like how you appreciated your mother, for she is the one who God sent to care for you, just like how your mother did.

3. Love her like how you sacrificed yourselves to pursue happiness, for she is the one who bring light of joy into your life.

4. Love her like how you wait for tomorrow, for today you should love her more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

5. And finally, love her because she is beautiful in your eyes even if the whole world disagree on your opinion, for she will love you more as time goes by.

                After listening to my answer, finally they let me go into the wilderness of jungle, for me to continue my pursuit of happiness, for me to search for someone who will light up my life, for me to bump into my other half of the sky.

 to be continue.....



P/S

To you whom I haven't met yet, will you believe me if I told you that love is like when two birds, started their journey as one? Believe me for my love towards you one day is the condition in which the happiness of you is essential to your me.

My mysterious someone, when I'm in love with you. I will never really know whether my elation comes from the qualities of the one I loved, or if it attributes them to you; whether the light which surrounds you like a halo comes from above, from the Almighty God or from the meeting of our sparks.  

And that is the love that I hope I can found in you one day, for your love is not a singular as together we will be a plural one.

Until then, put in your heart my mysterious someone the fact that I had fallen in love with you way before we knew each other. Perhaps the groovy kind of love that we will share one day will be like the sun that rise towards heavenly ocean of miracle.

For the other half of the sky,

The Half Moon Serenades.


         




No comments: