Thursday, June 2, 2011

Saying I Love You


 
Mother Teresa once said:

"The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread."        

          The climax of just about every love story is that key moment when the object of affection looks longingly into the others eyes; their heart pounds so fast that it sends paralyzing jolts of euphoria throughout the body, and then..

They say those three little magic words… 

I love you. 

          This scenario is maybe what we see in the movies, but it is also how we imagine it happening in real life. And, quite frankly how it really should be. Anything else is nothing short of a disappointment. 

          So, how can you ensure that your first “I love yous” will play out like the scene you’ve always envisioned? Read on.


           One of the most important things to know about saying I love you is that, from the receiver’s point of view, having someone tell you that they love you when the feelings aren’t reciprocated is a horrible feeling. 

           All of a sudden, feelings of fear and a sense of obligation emerge. With this in mind, take the following advice to heart if you are the one saying the first, “I love you.” 

          Even though being honest to yourself and others is of utmost importance, taking your partner’s feelings into consideration is an equally necessary component. We often tell ourselves we are experiencing true love when we feel lust, excitement and connection. In my opinion, time is the only sure way to decipher the true nature of your emotions.


        You see, most people hear those words when you’re telling them that you love them. It’s what they want to hear, so they do. Hearing those words when you don’t reciprocate the feeling! 

         If you aren’t sure that what you're feeling is mutual or immutable, wait. It’s worth it. Hold your tongue until you’re sure to have a “movie moment.” The more anticipation you can build up, the better your moment. Pushing for this key moment will only cheapen it.


         Imagine yourself marrying this person and then, ten years down the road, you’re reminiscing. “Oh, honey, do you remember the first time I said ‘I love you’?” 

        How do you want that memory to be? I think some people treat the words so casually, that they forget soon after, but there are some who will forever keep the memory because they prevented prematurely saying, “I love you.”

         Perhaps a groovy kind of love is just around the corner for you. 


P/S

To you whom I haven't met yet, what is love but the strong emotion and feelings in us that being trapped? I believe that love is simple, yet it is hard to understand. 

If you were in my eyes for a day, you'd see the beauty that filled with joy, I find it in your eyes, and near where magic or loyalty. 

If you were in my heart for a day, you might have an idea, from what I hear, when you embrace me strong one day.

If you were in my soul for a day, would you know what is in me? What I fell in love? From that moment with you.

The only feeling is love.



Loving you one day, 

The Half Moon Serenades.



2 comments:

Jyoti Mishra said...

very beautiful post....
Love is the purest feeling on earth.

PS: I loved the background music!!!

Manoj said...

Yes, you r right!