Saturday, April 9, 2011

If You Were In Me For A Day


If you were in my eyes for a day,
You'd see the beauty that filled with joy,
I find it in your eyes,
And near where magic or loyalty.

If you were in my heart for a day,
You might have an idea,
From what I hear,
When you embrace me strong.

Heart to heart,
We breathing together.
I am a loyalist of your love,
I do not know if it's magic or loyalty.

If you were in my soul for a day,
Would you know what is in me?
What I fell in love?
From that moment with you.

And what I feel,
Only love.
P/S

To you whom I haven't met yet,

      It is important for me to express how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while holding your soft hands and gazing into your heavenly eyes. But I had to accepted that we are separated by miles of emptiness covered only by millions stars in the sky.

      Since the day  I was left alone by someone that I really loved with all my heart two years ago, it has a long difficult journey for me to have the faith in love again. Life seems to be full of trials of this type which tested my inner strength, and most importantly, my devotion and love for a girl.

      After all, I believed that true love is boundless and immeasurable which will overcome all sort of adversity. And I do believe, that the love in my heart will grow stronger with each assault upon its existence.

     You are my mysterious half of the sky, and I am the devoted plants on this heavenly earth.  I will believe in love again one day. Until you appear in my life one day, I will cherish any thoughts of you, prize any memories that I will share with you one day, and live for the day when our physical separation will no longer be.

       Until that moment arrives, I send to you across the sky, my tender love and warm embrace, just for you, my other half of the sky.

      Put in your heart one day if you ever read my blog or notes here the fact that I had fallen in love with you way before we knew each other. Perhaps it is a groovy kind of love that we will share together one day.


With Love,

The Half Moon Serenades.

4 comments:

flim flam sam said...

Really nice : )

Kelvin S. M. said...

..your words are full of sentiments... i feel hope and joy coming from those lines you weaved...(:

Good day.

~Kelvin

SUB said...

nice one...:-)
Cheers!
SUB

flim flam sam said...

Keep believing. : )